- ► 2014 ( 138 )
- I Will Wait, I Will Wait For You
- Breaking B1G: Week 5 Preview
- Breaking B1G: Week 5 Power Rankings and Bowl Proje...
- Recruitaholics: On Another Planet Like A Damn Psyc...
- What's Being Said: The UConn Fallout
- 5 Takes From UConn
- UConn Post-Game Presser [Video]
- Game 4 Preview: UConn
- Breaking B1G: Week 4 Preview
- Breaking B1G: Week 4 Bowl Projections
- Burning Dog Poo and the Human Response
- It Was Ugly, But It Was A Victory
- Brady Hoke's Post-Akron Game Locker Room Speech [V...
- Game 3 Photos: Akron
- Game 3 Preview: Akron
- Breaking B1G: Week 3 Preview
- Breaking B1G: Week 3 Bowl Projections
- Game 2 Wrap Up: Notre Dame
- Game 2 Photos: Notre Dame
- Game 2 Preview: Notre Dame
- Recruitaholics: A Case of Visitors + A Safety Shot...
- A Rivalry Worth Saving
- Breaking B1G: Week 2 Preview
- Breaking B1G: Week 2 Bowl Projections
- Recruitaholics: Live Action! YEE YEE YEE!
- Drake Johnson Out for the Season with Torn ACL
- Game 1 Wrap Up: Central Michigan
- ▼ September ( 27 )
- ► 2012 ( 317 )
- ► 2011 ( 312 )
- ► 2010 ( 270 )
- ► 2009 ( 220 )
- ► 2008 ( 268 )
Game 3 Photos: Akron
You'd probably rather just forget what happened today at the Big House, and I'm right there with you. After the game, Lewan was hot in press conference, and rightfully so. There was a lot of blame to go around, and he took the brunt of it himself.
Was it ugly? Yes. Was Michigan caught with their pants down? Most definitely. Is Michigan as bad as they played today? No, they just came out way underprepared and didn't have any respect for Akron as an opponent. I'll reserve any real harsh judgement until I see how they look next week at UConn.
But a win is a win. And on a day like today, I'll take it. Survive and advance.
We'll have a more complete wrap up coming your way shortly. But for now, enjoy some photos from a picturesque Michigan Stadium on, what at least looked like beforehand, as a perfect day for college football.