Scrimmage highlights via mgodisney.
So what have we learned from this little teaser of a video? Bullets.
• Plenty of shotgun still alive and well in year two of the Borges offense. No surprise here. And the snaps looked clean and crisp from Ricky Barnum (52) and Jack Miller (60). I think competition for the center spot is still open, and will continue to be until September 1st.
• Denard is showing some good range at QB. Mixing the run and different types of passes. I like what we're seeing with Vincent Smith (2) and Stephen Hopkins (33) lining up in the backfield with Denard, and then rolling out for screen passes. I expect to see a lot of this from both of these guys this year.
• Devin Gardner has a rocket for a right arm. His touchdown pass to Jeremy Jackson (17) (the second clip in this video) was 55 yards in the air with very little arc. Nice throw, nice grab.
• Plenty of good defensive clips. Desmond Morgan (44), Jake Ryan (90), Blake Countess (18).
• Thomas Rawls getting some time at RB/FB. Although his clips in this video were mainly good defensive highlights.
Also from Thursday, Brady Hoke's presser.
- ► 2014 ( 138 )
- ► 2013 ( 226 )
- Saturday Scrimmage Video and Analysis 3/31
- Scrimmage Highlights, Hoke Presser 3-29 [Video]
- Should College Teams Scrimmage Each Other?
- UM Goalie Shawn Hunwick Suits Up for Columbus
- Spring Practice Rumor Mill - The Defense
- Spring Practice Rumor Mill - The Offense
- Brady Hoke Press Conference 3/22 [Video]
- Denard Robinson BTN Feature [Video]
- Outgoing: Michael Cox & Rocko Khoury
- Bo Knows...the Officials Were Wrong
- Spring Positions to Watch
- Al Borges Press Conference 3/19 [Video]
- Greg Mattison Press Conference 3/19 [Video]
- Incoming: DeVeon Smith
- Spring Practice Begins [Video]
- Outgoing: Isaiah Bell
- Incoming: Gareon Conley
- Hoke Speaks at Ohio HS Football Coaches Clinic [Vi...
- Incoming: Michael McCray II
- Those Who Stay...
- Michigan Basketball: 2011-12 B1G Champions
- ▼ March ( 21 )
- ► 2011 ( 312 )
- ► 2010 ( 270 )
- ► 2009 ( 220 )
- ► 2008 ( 268 )