- ► 2014 (181)
- ► 2013 (226)
- ► 2012 (317)
- Big Ten Coaches Hot Seat - Fickell Edition
- The New World
- Denard, Michigan Bring Home BTN Awards
- We're Talkin' Schedules - Wisconsin
- ...And We're Back
- Brady Hoke Speaks at Alumni Event in D.C.
- Incoming: Erik Magnuson
- Michigan Unveils Night Game Uniforms (Photos)
- Incoming: Tom Strobel
- I See You Steve Breaston
- We're Talkin' Schedules - Purdue
- Possible Throwback Uniforms Leaked?
- Pryor Leaves Ohio State
- Time & TV Announced for Western/Eastern Michigan G...
- Ohio State Fans Just Don't Get It
- We're Talkin' Schedules - Penn State
- ESPN and SI's Happy Cover Accident
- Incoming: Anthony Standifer
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (220)
- ► 2008 (268)
Michigan Unveils Night Game Uniforms (Photos)
I'll probably get crap for saying this, but I like 'em.
Why? Because they're only going to worn for one game, and how much do we really need to care about how a one-off jersey is going to look anyway? Plus, when you actually see the whole completed uniform and not just the jersey...they look pretty good...the shoulder stripes aren't that bad...not as bad as I thought they would be. I really like the M on the front with the small numbers on old school Adidas logo.
And the grey facemask and numbers on the helmet are a nice touch too.
Slideshow of my pics from the event: