Information Collected by Maize & Blue Nation
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Maize & Blue Nation users:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Maize & Blue Nation and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Maize & Blue Nation cookie information, and the page you requested. Maize & Blue Nation uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. Maize & Blue Nation may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Maize & Blue Nation will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Maize & Blue Nation is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. Maize & Blue Nation may send out e-mails with Maize & Blue Nation-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Maize & Blue Nation cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
Maize & Blue Nation Personnel: Maize & Blue Nation personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Maize & Blue Nation business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Maize & Blue Nation or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: Maize & Blue Nation allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Maize & Blue Nation website.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Maize & Blue Nation website. As a result, Maize & Blue Nation does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Maize & Blue Nation has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using ******* or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use
- ► 2015 ( 81 )
- ► 2014 ( 231 )
- ► 2013 ( 226 )
- One Major Design Flaw of Ohio Stadium
- Sayonara: Gareon Conley
- Recruitaholics: Cheers to the Champions
- The Michigan - Ohio State Rivalry in One Chart
- Team 133 by the Numbers
- Words and Images from Ohio State
- Ohio State Photos
- Tough Loss
- Boom Denarded Dot Gif
- Stay Classy Urban
- Ohio State Preview
- Michigan - Ohio State Hype Video? Not really.
- Breaking B1G: Week 13 Preview
- Rutgers to Join the Big Ten
- Recruitaholics: Buzzin' On Some Highlights
- Maryland to Join the Big Ten
- Maryland and Rutgers to the Big Ten?
- Michigan on 60 Minutes [Video]
- Iowa Wrap-Up
- Iowa Photos
- Will Never Be Forgotten
- Recruitaholics: Presented by Hoke and Company
- Breaking B1G: Week 12 Preview
- The Quarterback Situation
- Breaking B1G: Week 12 Bowl Projections
- Recruitaholics: A Man Amongst Boys
- 5 Takes from Northwestern
- Northwestern Photos
- Treezy's Catch
- Recruitaholics: Your Pregame Visitor List
- Northwestern Preview
- Breaking B1G: Week 11 Preview
- Outgoing: Ricardo Miller
- Michigan Sets 2015-16 Schedules, Announces Arkansa...
- Get Out and Vote
- Recruitaholics: Just Doo It...Doo It
- Jake Ryan Doesn't Care Too Much For Your Offensive...
- My 5 Takes: Minnesota
- Breaking B1G: Week 11 Bowl Projections
- Minnesota Preview
- Incoming: Da'Mario Jones
- ▼ November ( 41 )
- ► 2011 ( 312 )
- ► 2010 ( 270 )
- ► 2009 ( 219 )
- ► 2008 ( 268 )