Greg over at MVictors has posted a great audio clip of former UM assistant coach Jerry Hanlon reading a letter that he has written to the members of the 2009 Michigan football team. This is an annual tradition for Hanlon who pens a letter to the team and gives it to them each year on the eve of the Ohio State game. If you're a blue blooded Michigan fan like I am, you'll really enjoy this.
© Copyright MMVII - MMXIII. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (317)
- ► 2011 (312)
- ► 2010 (270)
- Charlie Weis has been Fired
- Incoming: Cullen Christian
- UM Football Player Arrested for Sexual Assualt
- My Biggest Highlight From Saturday
- Initial Reactions, Post-Game Video
- No More Words
- Michigan Fans, You Must Hear This
- Ohio State Preview? None Needed.
- Stefanie Spielman Dies After 10 Year Fight Against...
- 2009 Captains Named
- Michigan Injury Report for Ohio State - Minor Out
- Q&A With The Buckeye Battle Cry
- Rodriguez Wednesday Presser
- Practice Log-Gate Update - With Video!
- I am going to treat you all the same. Like Dogs.
- The Sweater Vest Said What?!
- And The Hits Just Keep On Comin'
- Hate Week Schedule
- I Believe
- Forcier In Trouble?
- Sometimes You Just Have to Bang the Drum
- You Must Lose a Fly to Catch a Trout
- Michigan Football TV Times
- Looking Back at Week 10 - Purdue
- The Hope/Rodriguez Fallout
- Quick Thoughts on the Purdue Game
- A Black Eye for Women's Collegiate Soccer
- Odoms Out - Minor In, Other Injury News
- Ugly Uniforms...They're Whats HOT!!!
- Minor Healthy? tOSU to Wear Old Unis at Michigan
- Mark Ortmann Cleared to Play Against Purdue
- Get On Board
- Wednesday Links
- The Healing Process
- Awesome Announcing
- It's Time to Step Up
- Mark Ortmann Could Be Suspended For Purdue
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2008 (268)