So, lets chart some of the changes in the works right now.
- New head coach
- New coaches at every position (except RB)
- New strength coach
- Totally new spread offensive scheme
- New QB, RB, WR and bulk of the OL
- $226 Renovation to the stadium
- New indoor practice facility
- New uni's next year (Adidas in, Nike out), although how different could they really be?
With all due respect to Lloyd and his staff...which had great success here, their time was at an end. Lloyd knew it...you could tell by his body language, he just didn't have it anymore.
So as is nature...out with the old, and in with the new. My favorite part of the video in that article is when Rich is doing up-downs with the team, and hops to his feet to jump up and bump chests with a player. When's the last time you saw that from any other Michigan coach?